Shares of Axis Bank and IndusInd Bank Bank have, so far, outperformed the benchmark S&P BSE Sensex in calendar year 2021, on the back of consistent foreign capital inflow and hopes of sustainable economic recovery.
Till Thursday, January 7, shares of Axis Bank have rallied 8 per cent while those of IndusInd Bank have jumped 6 per cent on the BSE. In comparison, the S&P BSE Sensex is up 0.72 per cent, ACE Equity data show.And this outperformance is likely to continue.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, January 08 2021. 11:44 IST