The tyre sector has been one of the most-impacted segments within the auto-component space because of the surge in commodity prices. Stocks in the sector have seen the sharpest earnings per share cuts and de-rating. Leading tyre sector players have shed between 17 per cent and 30 per cent since their highs in January, before recovering a bit over the last couple of weeks.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, April 03 2022. 23:12 IST