Shares of Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd (DHFL) were locked in the 5 per cent upper circuit band, at Rs 20 apiece, on the BSE after the insolvent housing financier received a no objection from the Reserve Bank with regards to the resolution plan of Piramal Capital & Housing Finance. In comparison, the ben chmark S&P BSE Sensex was down 1,400 points, or 2.7 per cent, at 11:19 am.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!