The price of gold decreased by Rs 360 on Thursday: 10 gram of 24 carat is trading at Rs 47,630, while the rate of 22-carat is Rs 46,630. The price of 1 kg of silver decreased by Rs 1,300, and the precious metal is selling at Rs 62,700 on Thursday.
The price of 10 gram of 24-carat gold in Delhi and Mumbai is Rs 51,100 and Rs 47,630, respectively. Twenty two-carat gold for 10 grams is selling for Rs 46,850 and Rs 46,630 in Delhi and Mumbai, respectively.
In Chennai, 10 gram of 24-carat of the yellow metal is selling at Rs 49,090 on Thursday, while 10 gram of 22-carat gold is selling at Rs 45,000. In Kolkata, 24-carat gold is selling at Rs 49,800, while 22-carat gold's price is at Rs 47,100.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.