Shares of IndiaMART InterMESH hit a fresh 52-week low of Rs 5,258, down 10 per cent on the BSE in Tuesday’s intra-day trade after the company reported a disappointing set of numbers for the December quarter (Q3FY22). Consolidated net profit declined 12 per cent year-on-year (YoY) at Rs 70 crore from Rs 80 crore in a year ago quarter (Q3FY21).
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, January 25 2022. 10:14 IST