The key benchmark indices extended Friday's fall as investors continued to adopt a cautious approach given the uncertainity around the Omicron virus and the upcoming RBI policy meeting on December 08. Selling was clearly visible in IT and FMCG shares, while select auto and financial stocks also weakened as the progressed. Index heavyweights, Reliance Industries and Bharti Airtel too lost ground.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!