A minor fire broke out here in the rear bogie of a Monorail train early on Thursday, an official said. All the Monorail services have since been disrupted.
The incident occurred around 5.30 a.m. on a regular local service to the Wadala station. There were no casualties in the incident.
The exact cause of the fire is being probed although officials suspect a short-circuit might have caused it.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)