With Indian investors warming up toward passive investing, fund houses have been launching exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and index funds at a rapid pace. The assets under management (AUM) of index funds stood at Rs 112,603.2 crore on October 31, 2022, up 200 per cent year-on-year (YoY). ETFs’ (excluding gold) AUM stood at Rs 482,654.6 crore, up 30.3 per cent YoY, according to the Association of Mutual Funds in India (Amfi) data.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
Insightful news, sharp views, newsletters, e-paper, and more! Unlock incisive commentary only on Business Standard.
Download the Business Standard App for latest Business News and Market News .
First Published: Thu, November 17 2022. 20:24 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU