Robin Chaudhary, 41, lead business analyst specialising in e-governance and HR Management Systems at Humanitics Dimensions Software purchased a house in Sector 76, Noida, in 2010. The three-BHK apartment cost him Rs 37 lakh. Chaudhary took a floating rate loan of Rs 20 lakh from Axis Bank. At present, he pays an interest rate of 9 per cent. Chaudhary is not sure about the benchmark his loan is linked to but believes it is the benchmark prime lending rate (or BPLR, the benchmark that existed in 2010). He has never switched his loan.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, November 20 2019. 22:50 IST