A recent ruling of the Supreme Court will provide needed relief to people will a common grievance, say, against builders delaying the delivery of flats. The apex court has ruled such flat buyers can get together and approach the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) directly. Consumer activists say the ruling will have a far-reaching impact, beyond the real estate sector.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, March 06 2017. 23:55 IST