You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

13 children fall ill after eating contaminated food in Rajasthan

Press Trust of India  |  Jaipur 

Thirteen children fell ill after consuming contaminated from a street vendor in Rajasthan's district, an said Tuesday.

They were admitted to a local hospital on Monday night after they complained of in the abdomen and vomiting, Chief Medical and Health Officer, Dausa, Dr O P Bairwa said.

They had eaten "pani-patsi" from the street vendor in Dhumdi village, he said, adding that the children were discharged on Tuesday after treatment.

samples have been collected for testing, the said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Tue, March 12 2019. 19:49 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU