You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

2 boys charred to death as house catches fire in HP

Press Trust of India  |  Shimla 

Two minors were charred to death after their house in Panjoon village of district caught fire on Wednesday, police said.

The incident took place at around 1.15 pm when the boys were alone at home, SP said.

The bodies were handed over to family members after postmortem, the SP said.

The cause of the fire has not been ascertained yet.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Wed, January 09 2019. 20:36 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU