You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Fire in cinema hall in Madurai district, none injured

Press Trust of India  |  Madurai 

A fire broke out at a cinema hall in Melur near here on Sunday, police said.

However, no one was injured in the accident, they said.

People inside Ganesh theatre were evacuated as the fire spread quickly.

Goods stored on the ground floor were damaged in the blaze, they added.

An electric shortcircuit at the power room had caused the fire, police said.

Fire tenders reached the spot and doused the fire.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sun, August 25 2019. 21:30 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU