You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Four of family injured in fire following LPG cylinder leak

Press Trust of India  |  Mumbai 

Four members of a family were injured in a fire that broke out following a leak from LPG cylinder in Nehru Nagar area of suburban today.

The incident took place around 7.25 PM.

personnel rushed to the spot and doused the fire, a said.

Mangesh Shinde (40) and Ramila Shinde (37) received about 60 per cent burn injuries while Vaijayanti Shinde (60) and (54) received minor injuries in the mishap.

They were being treated at Cooper Hospital, the added.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Thu, August 09 2018. 21:55 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU