An elderly man and his
daughter-in-law were electrocuted in their house at a village in Odishas Balasore district on Tuesday, police said.
The 65-year-old man of Nadigaon village in Balasore Sadar police station area was repairing electrical wirings in his house when he got electrocuted, they said.
His daughter-in-law also met with the same fate while trying to save him, police said, adding that both died on the spot.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, police said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)