You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Minor fire at Maha minister's bungalow; none hurt

Press Trust of India  |  Mumbai 

A minor fire occurred Monday in the residence of Food Minister Girish at Hills in south Mumbai, but nobody was injured, an said.

The blaze was spotted at around 8:20 PM in the staff quarters on the ground floor of'Dyaneshwari' bungalow.

Fortunately, the fire didn't spread much and mainly remained confined to electric wiring, other installations and household articles, the said.

The fire was put out within 15 minutes due to prompt action by fire personnel, he added.

It cannot be confirmed immediately whether Bapat, who hails from Pune, and his family members were present inside the bungalow at the time of the mishap.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Mon, February 11 2019. 22:55 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU