MUMBAI (Reuters) - The Competition Appellate Tribunal (CAT) has halted the sale of Lafarge India after an appeal by a rival, delaying the merger of Lafarge and Holcim's Indian operations.The tribual stayed a February order by antitrust watchdog Competition Commission of India (CCI) allowing the sale of Lafarge India until the next hearing on May 9, according to an order posted on the tribunal's website.The CCI's order was challenged by Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Ltd, which the tribunal said had been "aggrieved" by the order, without elaborating. A spokeswoman for Dalmia Bharat declined to ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2021 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard