(Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, India's biggest listed company by market capitalisation, reported a record quarterly net profit, helped by gains in Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) segment.In a seasonally weak quarter for Indian IT firms due to year-end holidays, TCS posted a profit of 81.05 billion rupees ($1.15 billion) for the Oct-Dec period, up from 65.31 billion rupees a year earlier.That missed an average estimate of 82.19 billion rupees from 25 analysts, Refinitiv data shows.TCS, one of the flagship companies of the salt-to-software behemoth Tata Group, said ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2020 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard