I am late, I’ll admit. My able colleagues are busy predicting the OnePlus 8 lineup and what the OnePlus Concept One phone -- that will never see the light of day -- will lend to future devices. And here I am, still fiddling with the OnePlus 7T Pro, the latest of the company's able line-up from last year. But that's the thing about OnePlus. It’s a brand that does not compel you to move on to a new phone. Their remarkably reliable phones tend to bore you into switching to the latest model, if not offer something irresistibly new. So while a new lineup is on the cards, here is why you should keep an eye out for a good deal on the OnePlus 7 line up, especially the OnePlus 7T Pro.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.