The Galaxy Tab S7+ is a tablet that performs well on every parameter and shows South Korean electronics maker Samsung’s innovation competence. It has a premium metallic build, a gorgeous AMOLED display of 120Hz refresh rate, SPen digital stylus, all-round connectivity, ample internal storage, Qualcomm’s flagship processor, and so much more that makes other slates pale in comparison, at least on paper.
But is this the long-awaited tablet that would bridge the gap between smartphones and notebooks? Let’s find out:
A successor to the Galaxy Tab S6, the Galaxy Tab S7+ brings several design improvements, which increase its weight to 575g, a good 155g more than the predecessor. It, however, maintains its thickness at 5.7mm and feels comfortable to hold and operate. This tablet has a compact form factor and it does not take much space, be it on desk or inside a backpack. Moreover, its minimal build and thin profile make it an ultra-por
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.