- Cost of Rs 1 bn to be incurred in recalibrating ATMs for new Rs 100 notes
- RIL stock at lifetime high; market cap surges past Rs 7 trillion
- Tax contribution, sharing no more a north-south issue: Arvind Subramanian
- SC Collegium reiterates Justice KM Jospeh's elevation as apex court judge
- Forex reserves continue to fall; down $734.5 million to $405.07 billion
- Microsoft soars past $800 bn in value after bumper growth in software biz
- No-confidence motion LIVE: Mobocracy can't be new normal: Dinesh Trivedi
- Singapore hit by data theft; hackers steal health info of PM, 1.5 mn others
Oil India Ltd.
|BSE: 533106||Sector: Oil & Gas|
|NSE: OIL||ISIN Code: INE274J01014|
|BSE 00:00 | 20 Jul||206.65||
|NSE 00:00 | 20 Jul||207.05||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||23,453|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||23452.71|
Oil India Ltd. (OIL) - Latest News & Headlines
7.12 pm | 28 May 2018 | Business Standard
During the financial year, the company's crude oil production increased marginally to 3.39 million tonne (MT), while the production during 2016-17 was...
10.56 pm | 25 May 2018 | Business Standard
HPCL CMD Mukesh Surana has said that there is a need to review taxation on petrol and diesel to provide relief to consumers
1.56 pm | 24 May 2018 | Business Standard
The stock dipped 5% to Rs 166, extending its previous day's nearly 5% fall on BSE, trading at its lowest level since September 26, 2017.
11.03 am | 23 May 2018 | Business Standard
It is likely that the government may ask IOC, HPCL and BPCL to freeze prices as a temporary arrangement, report
4.16 pm | 9 May 2018 | Business Standard
HPCL, BPCL and IOC were down between 3% and 5% on the BSE in early morning trade, but recouped losses partially as trade progressed
10.01 am | 19 Apr 2018 | Business Standard
HPCL, BPCL, Indian Oil and MRPL were down 2% to 4% on the BSE.
10.27 am | 11 Apr 2018 | Business Standard
ONGC, Jindal Drilling, Hindustan Oil Exploration and Deep Industries were up in the range of 3% to 7% after oil prices rose more than 3% on Tuesday.
11.11 am | 22 Mar 2018 | Business Standard
Aban Offshore, Jindal Drilling & Industries, Hindustan Oil Exploration, Deep Industries and Selan Exploration Technology Company have rallied up to 16...
10.19 am | 14 Mar 2018 | Business Standard
The stock was trading 2% higher at Rs 336 on the BSE after the company said it has fixed March 29, 2018 as the record date for 1:2 bonus issue.
10.54 am | 6 Feb 2018 | Business Standard
The stock moved higher by 2.7% to Rs 345, bouncing back 5% from its intra-day low of Rs 328 touched on BSE in early morning trade