- Jet Airways crisis deepens as Etihad refuses to agree on contours of deal
- L&T mounts hostile bid for Mindtree, eyes 67% stake for Rs 10,733 crore
- For BJP, Lok Sabha polls are semi-final contest against Trinamool Congress
- Pramod Sawant sworn in as Goa's chief minister; allies get 2 Dy CM's posts
- Iron ore imports slow down in last 2 months; prices may go up by 7-10%
- Embassy Office Park REIT IPO sees 20% subscription on first day
- Brookfield to check into Hotel Leela Venture for Rs 3,950 crore
- Equity balanced funds remain attractive due to fine long-term track record
- RCom, Reliance Jio terminate agreement for sale of telecom assets
- BlackRock sees emerging stocks almost recouping last year's loss
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
|BSE: 500420||Sector: Health care|
|NSE: TORNTPHARM||ISIN Code: INE685A01028|
|BSE 00:00 | 18 Mar||1849.20||
|NSE 00:00 | 18 Mar||1851.55||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||31,292|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||31292.16|
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (TORNTPHARM) - Latest News & Headlines
10.19 pm | 13 Mar 2019 | Business Standard
Torrent has successfully gained volume share and demonstrated its ability to take price increases
6.59 am | 13 Mar 2019 | Business Standard
Nifty outlook and top trading ideas by Vaishali Parekh, research analyst - technical research at Prabhudas Lilladher.
7.40 pm | 30 Jan 2019 | Press Trust of India
Consolidated revenue from operations stood at Rs 2,051 crore for the quarter, against Rs 1,463 crore a year ago
3.12 pm | 18 Jan 2019 | Business Standard
Linde India up 10% to Rs 759, surging 56% since November 7, after the promoter BOC Group has offered to take full ownership of the company and delist ...
1.24 pm | 16 Jan 2019 | Business Standard
The stock hit a new high of Rs 1,929, outperforming the market by gaining 6 per cent in the past 6 days, as compared to a 1 per cent rise in the S&P B...
10.35 pm | 3 Nov 2018 | Business Standard
During the quarter, the research and development spend came in at Rs 1.3 billion, as against Rs 1 billion in Q2FY18