- No merit in relaxing 10% cap on single stock investment: Sebi chief
- Businesses, govt spar over fraudulent ITC claims and imprisonment under GST
- Newgen Software zooms 20% on robust September quarter results
- Air India privatisation: Bidding deadline likely to be extended to Dec 15
- Metal shares extend gain on demand recovery; Jindal Steel, Tata Steel up 4%
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2020 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard