ALSO READIBPS RRB VI recruitment notification 2017 out in July IBPS tentative calendar announced Dates, eligibility and more: IBPS to announce RRB Exam Notification soon IBPS Specialist Officer VI exam 2017 results announced City Union Bank on a recruitment drive. Check if you are eligible to apply
Throughout the year there keep arising various vacancies in banking sector. These vacancies vary from internship to senior most post. And the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection takes leadership in inviting, testing (through exams) and selecting the candidates suitable for the vacancies. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is inviting applications for various highly technical posts in IBPS. The posts include Law Officer, Analyst Programmer (Linux), Analyst Programmer (Windows) and IT Administrator. If your profile matches one of these posts, hurry up to register online.
Any eligible candidate, willing to join IBPS as Law Officer, Analyst Programmer (Linux), Analyst Programmer (Windows), IT Administrator or Research Associate is required to register for the online examination. Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for further process of selection including Item Writing/Group Exercises/Computer Programming Test/ Interview, etc.
No. Of Vacancies:
The Institute needs 1 Law Officer, 1 Analyst Programmer (Linux), 1 Analyst Programmer (Windows), 1 IT Administrator and 2 Research Associates.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||03/07/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||17/07/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||17/07/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||01/08/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||03/07/2017 to 17/07/2017|
Online Examination (Tentative date)
Last week of July 2017
Conduct of Interview/Group Exercises
The pay scales/bands offered by the Institute to the Law Officer, Analyst Programmer (Linux), Analyst Programmer (Windows),IT Administrator & Research Associate will be as under:
CTC per annum
Also, the employees will be entitled to other benefits such as Contributory PF, Gratuity, LTC, domiciliary Medical Reimbursement and Insurance for hospitalization, interest subsidy on housing loan, etc.
Eligibility Parameters or Conditions:
- Minimum age for the posts of Law Officer, Analyst Programmer-Linux, Analyst Programmer-Windows & IT-Administrator is 21 years and maximum is 33 years whereas minimum age for the post of Research Associate is 21 and maximum 30.
- For Law Officer post: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council with minimum 3 years of work experience.
- For Analyst Programmer (Linux): Graduation degree is essential. Diploma/Certification from recognized professional bodies is essential for computer courses like C language or ASP.NET or Linux programming language with minimum 3 years of work experience.
- For Analyst Programmer (Windows): B.E./B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computer Science with minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- For IT Administrator: Graduation degree, preferably in pure science, Diploma/Certification from recognized professional bodies is essential for System Administration in UNIX/ LINUX/ Windows/ Computer Networking with minimum 3 years of experience.
- For Research Associate: Post-Graduation in Psychology / Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities / Institutes with 1 year experience in academic research and test.
How To Apply:
- Apply For New Registration here.
- Fill in the necessary details and save the Provisional Number and Password that will also be sent via email or SMS.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Pay the registration fee Rs. 500 through online mode only. Fees can be paid using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets),
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts national recruitment exams of various PSU Banks, RRB, RBI, NABARD, SBI, Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) & General Insurance Companies (GICs). Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and also a Public Trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950, the Institute helps organisations in the areas of personnel such as recruitment, selection, placement, by designing, and developing suitable measurement tests/tools, assessment of answer responses and processing results of examinations, and conducts such examination related services, on request.