How often have you said, “I really want to do this, but I’m just too busy” or “I know I should do that, but I just don’t have time”? These are familiar reasons that we often give to portray ourselves to be in a world of busyness. We also see being time-starved as a mark of high productivity. The Shallenbergers, a father and son duo, bust the busy badge myth, arguing that priorities slip through the cracks when there are too many competing demands for our time. And productivity invariably takes a hit.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, July 22 2021. 00:24 IST