In Service of the Republic: The Art and Science of Economic Policy
Author: Vijay Kelkar and Ajay Shah
Price: Rs 699
In 1970, when Vijay Kelkar had earned his PhD in economics from the University of California, Berkeley, Ajay Shah was probably in the early stages of his primary school education before he, too, bagged a doctoral degree in economics from another noted university in California in 1990. The age difference of almost two decades between the two well-known economists, however, has made no difference to the quality and impact of their collaboration in economic research in later years.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.