Riding on the back of festive sales and pent up demand, jewellery-to-watches maker Titan, which had seen a washout of sales in the first quarter of FY21 because of lockdown disruptions, has moved much closer to growth. While the jewellery division has crossed the recovery phase to growth phase, watches and eyewear divisions have also moved much closer to the full recovery.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, January 06 2021. 16:34 IST