The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) on Wednesday approved the sale of the government’s remaining stake in Hindustan Zinc Ltd (HZL), as the Centre looks to accelerate its disinvestment drive. The sale of the entire 29.5 per cent stake in HZL would fetch the Centre Rs 38,062 crore according to the closing price of the company’s shares on Wednesday.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, May 25 2022. 15:09 IST