The hearing into the petition filed by Amazon seeking an interim stay on the Competition Commission of India (CCI) probe against it will continue for the third consecutive day on Friday as well as legal counsels of the competition watchdog and Delhi Vyapar Mahasangh (DVM) cornered the ecommerce giant justifying the CCI decision. The matter is being heard by Justice PS Dinesh Kumar of the Karnataka High Court.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, February 13 2020. 22:08 IST