TVS Motor Company Chairman and Mananging Director Venu Srinivasan hopes to see a sensible policy in a few months from the cental government on electric two-wheelers. He says the industry has been in talks with the government on the NITI Aayog proposal for a switch in this regard by 2025. Srinivasan indicated to his shareholders on Monday that the proposed timeline seemed over-optimistic.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.