Rossari Biotech, a specialty chemicals company, will launch its Rs 500-crore initial public offering (IPO) on Monday, ending a four-month lull in the primary market. The last IPO to hit the domestic market was that of SBI Cards and Payment Services in early March. The Covid-19 pandemic and the economic lockdown have forced many companies to hold back their IPO plans despite regulatory clearances. Rossari had intended to launch its IPO in March only, but decided to postpone the plan.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, July 08 2020. 17:36 IST