A strong Q1, 2021-22 (Apr-Jun 2021) performance saw the share price of Sun Pharma jump by 10 per cent in a single session. The pharma major had terrific year-on-year (YoY) results, boosted by the low base of Q1, 2020-21. But it also had a pretty good quarter-on-quarter (QoQ) performance versus Jan-Mar 2021 (Q4, 2020-21).
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, July 30 2021. 20:27 IST