- IRCTC warns users against 'fake' IRCTC tourism website: All you must know
- Top events today: Kejriwal to file nomination, Shah's Lucknow rally, & more
- Top 10 biz headlines: Telcos move SC again, prices of Maruti drop, and more
- India's top 63 billionaires have more wealth than 2018-19 Budget outlay
- Cops urge Shaheen Bagh protesters to consider 'hardship' to school students
- International tribunal rejects claims against India in 2G licence case
- Andhra govt closer to creating 3 state capitals, moves Bill in assembly
- TN CM asks PM to make public consultation mandatory for oil exploration
- SC agrees to hear plea challenging NIA Act, seeks response from Centre
- Andhra Pradesh government moves bill for three capitals amid protests
CAA, NRC protests Highlights: Rahul hits out at PM over clothes remark
Prime Minister Narendra Modi tells Delhi rally Citizenship (Amendment) Act and National Register of Citizens (NRC) are not agains Muslims.
Congress interim president Sonia Gandhi, party leader Rahul Gandhi and other leaders during a 'satyagraha' demanding protection for the Constitution in the view of CAA and NRC, at Mahatma Gandhi's samadhi Rajghat.
Two Opposition parties are holding protests against the Citizenship (Amendment) Act on Monday, rejecting Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s defence of the controversial law a day before.
The Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) and allies are holding a rally in Chennai, led by party chief M K Stalin, Congress leader P Chidambaram and Vaiko, leader of the Marumalarchi Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam. In New Delhi, Congress chief Sonia Gandhi will hold a ‘satyagrah’ at Rajghat to protest against the Modi and Home Minister Amit Shah.
“The law does not impact 1.3 billions Indians, and I must assure Muslim citizens of India that this law will not change anything for them,” said Modi in Delhi on Sunday about the Citizenship (Amendment) Act.