After the government on Friday extended the lockdown in force across the country by another two weeks, till May 17, the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) issued detailed guidelines detailing the activities that would be allowed, and not allowed in Red, Green and Orange Zones during this period.
Before this, the nationwide lockdown first enforced from March 24 for 21 days, to prevent the spread of coronavirus, had first been extended by two weeks until May 3.
Here are the details provided in the guidelines:
Prohibited activities throughout the country, irrespective of the zone
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, May 02 2020. 11:46 IST