- Rajnath Singh can break deadlock if allowed to talk to farmers: Tikait
- India, China disengagement in Ladakh a win-win for both sides: Army chief
- Slightly higher fares only in 3% of total trains running, clarifies govt
- PNB scam case: UK judge to rule on Nirav Modi extradition case on Thursday
- Only Motera stadium renamed, complex still has Sardar Patel's name: Govt
- I-T refunds worth over Rs 1.95 trillion issued so far this fiscal
- World's largest cricket stadium shows India's capability: President Kovind
- FATF commends Mauritius for progress on action plan despite pandemic
- Top headlines: Covid vaccines for those over 60; Maruti launches new Swift
- Govt ready to talk with farmers after unions' response on its offer: Tomar
LIVE: No offline exams in Delhi for students up to class 8 for 2020-21
President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated Narendra Modi Stadium, the world's largest cricket stadium, at Motera in Ahmedabad today. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia addresses a press conference, in New Delhi (PTI Photo/Vijay Verma)
Latest News LIVE updates: Union Ministers Prakash Javdekar and Ravi Shankar Prasad briefing the media on Cabinet decisions.
President Ram Nath Kovind earlier today inaugurated the Narendra Modi Stadium, the world's largest cricket stadium, at Motera in Ahmedabad today.
The Election Commission of India (ECI) is scheduled to hold a meeting today to finalise the upcoming Assembly elections of five states, ANI reported, quoting ECI. The poll-bound states are - West Bengal, Kerala, Assam, Puducherry and Tamil Nadu.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.