- Vintage cars to have special number plates, be exempt from scrappage policy
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal hospitalised after fainting during hunger strike
- Citizenship Act protests: Curfew relaxed in Guwahati, parts of Dibrugarh
- Social media use linked to disordered eating behaviours in teens
- Delhi's air quality improves significantly, temp to dip in next 3 days
- Madras High Court to begin hearing Vedanta's plea against Sterlite closure
- Will seek President's Rule if violence continues in Bengal: Rahul Sinha
- Govt dividing people, destroying the economy: Cong leaders at Delhi rally
- Is the Tamil Nadu unit of BJP going to get a president anytime soon?
- Anger erupts at UN climate summit as major economies resist bold action
Parliament LIVE: Congress oppose govt's PSU stake sale, calls it scam
Parliament Winter Session 2019: Opposition parties have used the Winter Parliament to attack the government over economic slowdown, farmer distress and the situation in Kashmir.
Rajya Sabha Chairman M Venkaiah Naidu conducts proceedings during the Winter Session of Parliament (RSTV/PTI Photo)
Parliament meets on Thursday after the government approved plans to sell stakes in five state-run companies, a move that could help bridge a widening fiscal gap.
Opposition parties have used the Winter Parliament to attack the government over economic slowdown, farmer distress and the situation in Kashmir. The Congress party has said it will speak about the government’s alleged misuses of electoral bonds.