- Funds swindled by Nirav Modi could be much higher than earlier estimates
- Gujarat police to seek Interpol Blue Corner notice against Nithyananda
- CPCB calls for stringent measures as air quality turns severe in Delhi
- India's software market grew at 12.4% in January-June 2019: IDC report
- 48% Indians prefer food delivery, 34% want to dine out: Uber Eats survey
- US committed to common vision for India defence ties: Pentagon official
- Citizenship Bill: 12 Opposition parties agree on 8 points to counter BJP
- Reliance Jio's All-in-One prepaid plans: Find all tariff details here
- RS okays Taxation Laws Amendment Bill, paves way for expediting growth
- High hostel upkeep costs necessitated JNU fee hike, explains HRD minister
Parliament LIVE: Congress oppose govt's PSU stake sale, calls it scam
Parliament Winter Session 2019: Opposition parties have used the Winter Parliament to attack the government over economic slowdown, farmer distress and the situation in Kashmir.
Rajya Sabha Chairman M Venkaiah Naidu conducts proceedings during the Winter Session of Parliament (RSTV/PTI Photo)
Parliament meets on Thursday after the government approved plans to sell stakes in five state-run companies, a move that could help bridge a widening fiscal gap.
Opposition parties have used the Winter Parliament to attack the government over economic slowdown, farmer distress and the situation in Kashmir. The Congress party has said it will speak about the government’s alleged misuses of electoral bonds.