- India's Olympic-bound shooters eye strong show in ISSF World Cup
- Most leaders invited for PM's Thursday meet on JK reach Delhi
- Madras High Court notice to Centre on petition by digital media houses
- Business Standard among top 10 trusted media brands in India: Reuters Institute Survey
- UK High Court rejects Nirav Modi's extradition plea
- ED transfers Rs 9,371-cr assets seized from Mallya, Nirav, Choksi to PSBs
- Banks realised 40% loss in Mallya, PNB cases via sale of seized stock: ED
- ED transfers Rs 9,371 cr assets seized in Mallya, Nirav cases to PSBs, govt
- Maharashtra CM stays transfer of 100 MHADA flats to Tata cancer hospital
- Delhi Cops summon Raj Cong chief whip for questioning in phone tapping case
Parliament LIVE: Congress oppose govt's PSU stake sale, calls it scam
Parliament Winter Session 2019: Opposition parties have used the Winter Parliament to attack the government over economic slowdown, farmer distress and the situation in Kashmir.
Parliament meets on Thursday after the government approved plans to sell stakes in five state-run companies, a move that could help bridge a widening fiscal gap.
Opposition parties have used the Winter Parliament to attack the government over economic slowdown, farmer distress and the situation in Kashmir. The Congress party has said it will speak about the government’s alleged misuses of electoral bonds.