E-commerce giant Amazon has approached the Supreme Court seeking a pause on the Competition Commission of India's review of its investment in Future Retail (FRL). The US giant is currently in a legal dispute with FRL. More on today's top headlines
Amazon seeks to pause antitrust review of 2019 deal with India's Future
Amazon.com Inc has asked India's Supreme Court to pause an expedited review of allegations that the U.S. firm concealed information while seeking antitrust clearance for a 2019 deal with India's Future Group, legal papers seen by Reuters showed. Read more
Profit concentration in India Inc rises amid private sector growth
Big private sector companies have cornered a large chunk of the corporate profit pie in the last few years as small and public sector firms st
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.