Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in her maiden Budget speech has sought to implement the recommendations made by the GST Council during its 35th meeting last month. The Finance (No. 2) Bill, 2019 (Bill No. 55 of 2019), seeks to amend, among others, the provisions of the Central GST Act, 2017, Integrated GST Act, 2017 and the Union Territory GST Act, 2017.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, July 07 2019. 20:24 IST