IT services major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is expanding its partnership with Celcom Axiata Berhad (Celcom), a leading telecommunications provider in Malaysia, to transform the latter’s core business support systems (BSS) using TCS HOBS and TCS TwinX hosted on Microsoft Azure.
With the new core platforms transformation project, TCS will enable Celcom to further enhance its digital and platform positioning through advanced digital capabilities like AI/ML-driven business simulations, an enterprise product catalogue, and partner ecosystem enablement.
Afizulazha Abdullah, chief operations officer (Technology), Celcom Axiata Berhad, said, “Celcom continues its modernization journey by transforming our business operations by incorporating new technology to deliver awesome experiences to our customers. This includes enhancing Celcom’s data analytics abilities, reducing time to market, ensuring seamless customer experiences acro
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.