- LIC to list on bourses today: Check share price and other details
- LIC stock may be held for long term if there's no listing gain: Experts
- EV fire incidents 'not a concern', insurers unlikely to hike premiums
- Pvt investors, CIL, govt exploring ways to make coal mining more bankable
- Vehicle fuel prices responsible for around 30% of April inflation spurt
- Big M&As of digital businesses likely to come under CCI ambit soon
- State-run banks post 81% rise in Q4 profit; NII up 18.5% to Rs 70,825 cr
- Adani group firms' gross debt rises to Rs 2.2 trillion, shows data
- State-run firms asked to buy back even when shares take a beating
LIVE: Be proud of EVM, over 3.5 bn have used it since 2004, says CEC
Uttar Pradesh to go to poll in 7 phases from Feb 10-March 7; Punjab, Uttarakhand and Goa to vote on February 14 and Manipur to vote on Feb 27 and March 3
Assembly Election Dates Announcement LIVE updates: The Election Commission of India announced the schedule for Uttara Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Manipur and Goa Assembly elections today. While 403 Assembly seats are slated to go to polls in Uttar Pradesh, 70 seats are up for grabs in Uttarakhand, 117 seats in Punjab, 40 seats in Goa and 60 seats in Manipur.
As Omicron sweeps through the country, driving an unprecedented surge in coronavirus cases, Uttarakhand has become the first poll-bound state to ban political rallies and protests amid the growing number of Covid-19 cases in the state. Congress will no longer hold public rallies in Uttar Pradesh to prevent mass gathering and the party has urged Yogi Adityanath and PM Modi to do the same.
Uttar Pradesh to go to poll in 7 phases from 10th Feb to 7th March; Punjab, Uttarakhand and Goa to vote on 14th February & Manipur to vote on 27th Feb & 3rd March.
Stay tuned for Assembly elections LIVE updates