- Delhi riots: Student activists Narwal, Kalita released from prison on bail
- 3rd Covid wave unlikely to affect children much, predicts WHO-AIIMS survey
- No plans to reduce SAIL headcount: Pradhan to WB Finance Minister
- Jet Airways shareholders reject FY19 and FY20 accounts ahead of NCLT ruling
- Novavax's Covid vaccine 'Covavax' to launch in India by September: Sources
- Recovery hopes and further pricing action to support Pidilite stock
Lok Sabha polls highlights: Opposition guided by selfish interests, says PM
Modi said every drop of blood in his veins, 'every breath of mine, every second of my time' was for India and its 130 crore people
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, addressing his first public rally in Kancheepuram Wednesday, said he was not bothered about threats and abuses against him and asserted that every drop of his blood was for India and he would do what it takes to make India strong.
Meanwhile, the Congress leadership led by party President Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday met envoys of G-20 nations as also those of neighbouring countries and discussed Indias concerns on cross-border terrorism emanating from Pakistan.
Here are the highlights