- RBI likely to go against convention on raising funds through bonds
- China's Huawei Technologies seeks access to 'trusted' source portal
- Rs 6,322-crore steel PLI scheme likely to get Cabinet approval soon
- 5G spectrum auctions: DoT may not ask Trai for base price revision
- PMC Bank gets some cooperative support, but revival to take time
- Recovery tracker: Workplace visits rise to April-end levels as curbs ease
- Rectifying mismatch between 26AS, Form 16 crucial before filing returns
Oath-taking ceremony LIVE: Modi, ministers sworn in at a grand ceremony
More than 50 leaders take oath of office and secrecy, along with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi. Catch all live updates here
Narendra Modi took charge as Prime Minister for a second term on Thursday after he was sworn in along with Rajnath Singh, Amit Shah and Nitin Gadkari as his top ministers.
Modi, 68, was administered the oath of office and secrecy by President Ram Nath Kovind at the Rashtrapati Bhavan. "Honoured to serve India!" tweeted Modi later.
BJP president Shah will join the central government for the first time. Foreign secretary S Jaishankar will join the cabinet too.
As many as 24 cabinet ministers, 9 ministers with independent charge, and 24 ministers of state were sworn in.
Over 10,000 security personnel from Delhi Police and paramilitary forces have been deployed on account of Modi's swearing-in ceremony.
Modi won a massive mandate in the general election that ended this month after focusing his campaign on national security.