A structured regulatory engagement with the banking regulator is essential for policy makers and the industry to meaningfully formulate and transmit policy seamlessly. While the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) interacts with industry bodies and market participants, the second Regulatory Review Authority and its advisory group signalled a paradigm shift to strengthen collaboration. I am outlining some essential elements of stakeholder engagement by regulators in key markets, with whom I had interactions.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.