A breakout from the Rs 6,550 - Rs 6,900 range, is likely to set the direction for the MCX Crude Oil futures this week. Whereas, in case of Natural Gas prices, charts indicate that conditions are turning more favourable towards the bears. That apart, the US Federal Reserve rate decision on Wednesday night could have a major impact on the trend.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, September 21 2022. 09:40 IST