Shares of privatisation bound Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) surged over 19 per cent in intra-day trade on Tuesday to hit a fresh 52-week high of Rs 123.55 on the BSE after Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM) Secretary Tuhin Kanta Pandey said the government has received multiple bids for the company.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, March 02 2021. 09:58 IST