Shares of Zee Entertainment Enterprises skid 4 per cent to Rs 272.45 on the BSE on Wednesday after the broadcasting company put up a weak December quarter (Q3FY20) show. It's profit before tax (PBT) declined 37 per cent to Rs 510.8 crore, coupled with a cut of 16 per cent in advertising revenue at Rs 1,230.8 crore.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, January 22 2020. 09:53 IST