- EC can hold Bengal by-polls as Covid-19 situation is under control: Mamata
- PM Modi's all-party meet on J&K: No big expectations, say experts
- BJP got Rs 276.45 cr from electoral trusts in 2019-20, Cong Rs 58 cr: ADR
- Gupkar alliance leaders agree to attend PM Modi's all-party meeting
- Now, Rashtra Manch to invite leaders from the Congress to next meet
- Rahul Gandhi takes dig at govt, says prices will come down during elections
- PM has done more for farmers than what was done in past 70 years: Nadda
- Sharad Pawar hosts meeting of opposition leaders to discuss various issues
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi parries queries on opposition leaders' meeting
- End politics, time for everyone to gain from vaccination: Mayawati
Month-long Maharashtra political crisis ends; Uddhav Thackeray becomes CM
Uddhav has become the first chief minister from the Thackeray family. Catch Maharashtra government formation LIVE updates
Governor B.S. Koshyari administered the oath of office and secrecy to Uddhav Thackeray, 59, who sported a striking saffron coloured kurta-pyjama, the Sena party's colour.
In an unusual gesture, soon after completing the formalities, Uddhav Thackeray stepped to the front of the stage and knelt down, touched his hands and head on the floor to express his gratitude to the people of Maharashtra for the honour bestowed on him.
Nitin Raut of Congress, Balasaheb Thorat of Congress, Chhagan Bhujbal of NCP, Jayant Patil of NCP, Subhash Desai of Shiv Sena, Eknath Shinde of Shiv Sena also took oath as ministers.