- LIVE: Chidambaram to speak, step up attack on govt after time in prison
- Parliament LIVE: Debate on citizenship bill likely; Chidambaram returns
- INX Media case: Chidambaram gets bail, out after 106 days in Tihar jail
- Big conspiracy against Chidambaram on the orders of government: Cong
- Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury apologises to Sitharaman over 'Nirbala' remark
- Tharoor slams govt over economy, expresses concern over fiscal slippage
- Post release, Chidambaram to attend Parliament after taking care of health
- Vikas Aghadi in favour of withdrawal of false Koregaon-Bhima cases: Patil
- Kejriwal doing vote-bank politics: Gambhir on installation of WiFi hotspots
- Affidavit case: Fadnavis seeks exemption from appearance, hearing on Jan 4
Month-long Maharashtra political crisis ends; Uddhav Thackeray becomes CM
Uddhav has become the first chief minister from the Thackeray family. Catch Maharashtra government formation LIVE updates
Governor B.S. Koshyari administered the oath of office and secrecy to Uddhav Thackeray, 59, who sported a striking saffron coloured kurta-pyjama, the Sena party's colour.
In an unusual gesture, soon after completing the formalities, Uddhav Thackeray stepped to the front of the stage and knelt down, touched his hands and head on the floor to express his gratitude to the people of Maharashtra for the honour bestowed on him.
Nitin Raut of Congress, Balasaheb Thorat of Congress, Chhagan Bhujbal of NCP, Jayant Patil of NCP, Subhash Desai of Shiv Sena, Eknath Shinde of Shiv Sena also took oath as ministers.