You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

3 workers swoon after inhaling chlorine gas in factory

Press Trust of India  |  Erode (TN) 

: Three workers of a private factory near here swooned after inhaling leaking gas Saturday, police said.

The three were shifted to a hospital and they were stated to be out of danger, the police said.

The Fire and Rescue Services were alerted and the firemen sprayed water inside the factory and also at the gas jars, they said.

Based on a complaint from the factory owner, investigations have begun, they added.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sat, February 09 2019. 21:10 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU