You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Couple electrocuted in Haryana village

Press Trust of India  |  Ambala 

A man and his wife died after being electrocuted by a pedestal fan in their house in Haryana's Fatehgarh village, police said today.

The deceased, (35) and his wife (32), were killed last night after a pedestal fan fell on their bed and electrocuted them, the police said.

The couple were found lying unconscious by Singh's father, a security guard, when he returned home from work today morning, they added.

He informed the police.

Singh, a labourer, and his wife were rushed to the in Ambala, where they were declared brought dead, the police said.

The couple are survived by a 10-year-old daughter who had gone to stay with a relative during her school's summer vacation.

The bodies were handed over to the family after a post-mortem, said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Wed, June 13 2018. 17:30 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU