A fire broke out on the ground floor of Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga in Lutyens' Delhi on Wednesday, a Delhi Fire Service official said.
The fire department said a call about the incident was received at 5.15 pm after which two fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
The blaze was brought under control by 5.35 pm.
No casualty was reported in the incident, the official said, adding that two people were rushed to a hospital as they showed signs of uneasiness after inhaling the toxic fumes, the official said.
A short-circuit in the air-conditioner was suspected to be the cause of the fire, he said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)